When you first open the Samples page, you will see a list of all samples that have been included in your company's cupping sessions.
The columns shown include:
- Average Score
- Number of Cuppers
- Cupping session information (purple coffee cup icon)
- Green grading information (purple coffee bean icon)
- Expand button which shows:
- Sample type
- Producer name
- Crop year
- Process name
- 3-dot icon which includes:
- Edit button
- Report button
- Archive button
- Remove button
Please also note the following details:
- The average score column will show the average score awarded to that sample by all cuppers in the session. If the cupping hasn't happened yet, then the column lists "Cupping pending".
- The number of cuppers column shows how many people have cupped that sample.
- Clicking the purple coffee cup icon brings up the sample information from that cupping session.
- Clicking on the purple coffee bean Icon will open the Green Grading page. This is where you will enter results from your Green Grading about the samples.
- To run a report on the sample and generate Tastify™ flavor wheel, you can click the 3-dot icon on the right. For more information on the reporting, please see the article on reporting.